Organic Bamboo Under Piece - Black
COOLING - Bamboo has great wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate. Its breathable nature and wicking properties keep moisture at bay for greater comfort in hot times.
SOFT - Bamboo is a luxuriously soft fabric that is naturally hypoallergenic, moisture- absorbent and quick drying. The fiber is naturally smooth and round without chemical treatment, there are no sharp spurs to irritate the skin. Bamboo can look and feel like silk or very soft cotton.
ORGANIC - Bamboo is considered one of the most sustainable plants because it grows quickly and does not require chemicals or irrigation. It biodegrades better than most fabrics.
Our Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of bamboo grass. Bamboo exhibits an antibacterial rate of up to a 99.8%. This helps to reduce bacteria that thrive in fabric and cause unpleasant odours.
100% Organic Bamboo
Machine Wash Cold, hang to dry
- At Thawrih, we are committed to empowering our employees and contribute to job growth right here in Canada. We understand that our dedication to employing Newcomers and manufacturing here in Ottawa raises our costs and our price, but we are confident that our consumers appreciate and get just as passionate about our cause as we are. By producing here in Canada, we are looking to help grow and diversify our domestic economy, we are not interested in outsourcing and cutting costs to inflate our own wallets. By hiring Newcomers and reducing their barriers to employment we are helping ensure a positive integration into the workforce as well as into our society as proud and productive Canadians. As usual, a large part of our costs consists of wages. We pride ourselves on the high living wages we offer to the Newcomers we employ. These wages allow them to better integrate the Canadian society while becoming productive contributors to the domestic economy. The economics is simple, more workers leads to more consumers and lower unemployment and social assistance is always a priority.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping: Upon checkout you will be able to choose your preferred method and courier. Shipments can range from 2-15 business days depending on the choice of shipment and stock availability.
- Returns: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.