Lite-Dri Functional Tank
Keep cool, no matter how strenuous the workout. Keep on flexing, no matter where you go. Our Lite Dri Sports Tank provides function and style with cooling, stretchy fabrics and a physique-enhancing fit. Our Fade Fit design includes fitted chest and freeing torso which enables optimal performance and comfort. It promises freshness, free movement and aesthetics in the gym.
Obi is 6’4 and is wearing a size L.
- Using a blend of proprietary hydrophilic fibers in our multilayered yarn, moisture is wicked away from the skin and dispersed throughout the yarn before evaporating. This creates a cooling effect, reducing humidity next to the body, keeping you dry.
- Ultra light and soft material
- Tank is heathered dark-grey
- Featuring our logo at center-front and “#OwnYourSkin” on top back.
- 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Made in CANADA
- Fade Fit follows the shape of your body with added room where you need it most.
- The sizing for this top fits bigger than most, to allow for more room and comfort. Please refer to our Size Guide to find your perfect fit.
- At Thawrih, we are committed to empowering our employees and contribute to job growth right here in Canada. By hiring Newcomers and reducing their barriers to employment we are helping ensure a positive integration into the workforce as well as into our society as proud and productive Canadians. We pride ourselves on the high living wages we offer to our employees. These wages allow them to better integrate the Canadian society while becoming productive contributors to the domestic economy. We understand that our dedication to employing Newcomers and manufacturing here in Canada raises our costs and our price, but we are confident that our consumers appreciate and get just as passionate about our cause as we are.
This product is durable and can handle most wash cycles. For longevity if the product we recommend to machine wash cold with like colours and hang to dry.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping: Upon checkout you will be able to choose your preferred method and courier.
- Returns: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.