Ochaco Recycled Bamboo Shorts
OCHACO RECYCLED BAMBOO SHORTS
Please note- To ensure a high quality product and zero wastage, this product is made to order. Depending on volumes, this can take between 2-4 weeks for production.
Multi-Purpose shorts made with an Anti-Microbial, Wickable and soft Recycled Bamboo Blend. Featuring a soft, elastic waist with extra deep pockets to hold all the essentials. Extra light weight with breathable side panels made from Italian Sports Mesh allows perfect, freeing movement for everyday wear.
We care about the world.
From it’s ethical manufacturing to it’s environmentally safe packaging, we did everything we could to make sure this product ticks off all the boxes.
- Made from re-purposed Bamboo
- Ultra light and soft material
- Featuring our logo at left-bottom and “#OwnYourSkin” on right mesh panel.
- 52% Bamboo Charcoal, 48% Anti-Micro Bamboo
- Made in CANADA
- Fade Fit follows the shape of your body with added room where you need it most.
- The sizing for this top fits bigger than most, to allow for more room and comfort. Please refer to our Size Guide to find your perfect fit.
- At Thawrih, we are committed to empowering our employees and contribute to job growth right here in Canada. By hiring Newcomers and reducing their barriers to employment we are helping ensure a positive integration into the workforce as well as into our society as proud and productive Canadians. We pride ourselves on the high living wages we offer to our employees. These wages allow them to better integrate the Canadian society while becoming productive contributors to the domestic economy. We understand that our dedication to employing Newcomers and manufacturing here in Canada raises our costs and our price, but we are confident that our consumers appreciate and get just as passionate about our cause as we are.
This product is durable and can handle most wash cycles. For longevity of the product we recommend to machine wash cold with like colours and hang to dry.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping: Upon checkout you will be able to choose your preferred method and courier.
- Returns: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.