Knee Length Biker Shorts
Under The Sea- Vita Biker Shorts (Knee Length)
Please note- To ensure a high quality product and zero wastage, this product is made to order. Depending on volumes, this can take between 2-4 weeks for production.
With Sustainability, comfort and style at top of mind Thawrih’s Under The Sea Biker Shorts are perfect for every day, swimming or a sleek street look. These delightfully comfortable & flat-out flattering leggings are made in Canada from Recycled Fishnets, one way we can help clean up our oceans. These flexible shorts move with you! With their hidden innovation and cross waist it flatters the body in unimaginable ways sure to keep you feeling confident all day long!
* Compresses & lifts
* Ultralight and soft material
* Made from Recycled Fishnets
* Swimmable with UV protecting, chlorine and salt-water resistant properties
- 4-Way stretch for a move-with-you feel
- Moisture-wicking & anti-odor
- Made in Canada, fabric curated in Italy
- Body/waistband lining: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane -exclusive of decoration
- Featuring a high-waistband with our logo at left-front and horizontal “#OwnYourSkin” on the back right leg to provide reflective light when out at night
- Model is 5"8 and wears a size M. Fits true to size. Available sizes XS-3XL with a high rise waist. View our size chart
- 11" = Just above the knee
- This product is durable and can handle most wash cycles. For longevity of the product we recommend to machine wash cold with like colours and hand to dry.
- At Thawrih, we are committed to empowering our employees and contribute to job growth right here in Canada. By hiring Newcomers and reducing their barriers to employment we are helping ensure a positive integration into the workforce as well as into our society as proud and productive Canadians. We pride ourselves on the high living wages we offer to our employees. These wages allow them to better integrate the Canadian society while becoming productive contributors to the domestic economy. We understand that our dedication to employing Newcomers and manufacturing here in Canada raises our costs and our price, but we are confident that our consumers appreciate and get just as passionate about our cause as we are.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Upon checkout you will be able to choose your preferred method and courier.
- Returns: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.