Sale Sold out
Regular price $55.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Please note- To ensure a high quality product and zero wastage, this product is made to order. Depending on volumes, this can take between 2-4 weeks for production.
With sustainability, comfort and style at top of mind, our all purpose Dia Skort is a versatile, wrap-style tennis skirt that’s perfect for the gym or a sleek street look.
Featuring a 10” built in shorts, deep pockets and it's hidden innovation cross waist, it flatters the body in unimaginable ways, sure to keep you feeling confident all day long!
* Compresses & lifts
* Ultralight and soft material
- 4-Way stretch for a move-with-you feel
- Super soft, Moisture-wicking & anti-odor material
- Body/waistband lining: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane -exclusive of decoration
- Featuring a high-waistband with our logo at left-front
- Model is 5’8 and wears a size M. Fits true to size. Available sizes S-XL with a high rise waist. View our size chart
- 10" = Mid Thigh
Please note, the length is in reference to the under piece (shorts) and not the top piece skirt.
- This product is durable and can handle most wash cycles. For longevity of the product we recommend to machine wash cold with like colours and hand to dry.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Upon checkout you will be able to choose your preferred method and courier.
- Returns: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.