Sports Turban - Black
Sports Turban - Black
BREATHABILITY - The Thawrih's Sports Turban combines ventilation with sweat-wicking fabric to help keep you cool, dry and comfortable. Our Quick-Dry material is perfect for sport, the gym, swimming, and any physical activity. It’s built to withstand workouts unlike cotton like material.
The Thawrih Sports Turban combines ventilation with sweat-wicking fabric to help keep you cool, dry and comfortable. Our Quick-Dry material is perfect for sport, the gym, swimming, and any physical activity. It’s built to withstand workouts unlike cotton like material.
3 meters in length by 1 foot to ensure the perfect sports wrap.
Headband: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
Machine Wash Cold
*Limited contact with Chlorine recommended*
How To Tutorial
- Most of our customers find the 3 m length by 1 foot width the perfect lenght for sport. However, we are all different and have our preferences. We offer customized lengths for all our colours enabling you to purchase a length you see more fit and personalized. We offer the option to remove the built in headband if you prefer not to have one attached. All sports turbans that are 4m in length and above are not kept in stock and are made upon purchase. This might cause a 1-2 week delay in receiving the product. Please note that as the length of the sports turban increases, so does the price.
- At Thawrih, we are committed to empowering our employees and contribute to job growth right here in Canada. We understand that our dedication to employing Newcomers and manufacturing here in Ottawa raises our costs and our price, but we are confident that our consumers appreciate and get just as passionate about our cause as we are. By producing here in Canada, we are looking to help grow and diversify our domestic economy, we are not interested in outsourcing and cutting costs to inflate our own wallets. By hiring Newcomers and reducing their barriers to employment we are helping ensure a positive integration into the workforce as well as into our society as proud and productive Canadians. As usual, a large part of our costs consists of wages. We pride ourselves on the high living wages we offer to the Newcomers we employ. These wages allow them to better integrate the Canadian society while becoming productive contributors to the domestic economy. The economics is simple, more workers leads to more consumers and lower unemployment and social assistance is always a priority.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping: Upon checkout you will be able to choose your preferred method and courier. Shipments can range from 2-15 business days depending on the choice of shipment and stock availability.
- Returns: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.