Have a lot of hair? This product is perfect for you! Super versatile and can be used as an extra-large headband, a hijab under piece or extend it completely for an open-beanie look.
COOLING - Bamboo has great wicking ability that will pull moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate. Its breathable nature and wicking properties keep moisture at bay for greater comfort in hot times.
ORGANIC & Soft - Bamboo is considered one of the most sustainable plants because it grows quickly and does not require chemicals or irrigation. It biodegrades better than most fabrics and will not pull on hair, but protect it.
- 4-Way stretch for a move-with-you feel
- 70%Organic Bamboo 30% Supplex
One size fits all
- This product is durable and can handle most wash cycles. For longevity of the product we recommend to machine wash cold with like colours and hang to dry.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping: Upon checkout you will be able to choose your preferred method and courier. Shipments can range from 2-15 business days depending on the choice of shipment and stock availability.
- Returns: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.